I’m totally excited about what’s going on here at our blog. Some of the top guys driving DevOps have agreed to post their ideas about the current state of DevOps and its future combined into one big series.
You won’t want to miss out on the thoughts of:
- John Arundel, Bitfield Consulting, who starts this series with “Spliffs and Submarines: The Two Cultures and the State of DevOps“
- Lindsay Holmwood, author of cucumber-nagios, asks “Is DevOps Being Hijacked by Technologists?“
- Chris Read, on “DevOps: State of the Nation“
- R.I. Pienaar on “What DevOps is not“
- Julian Simpson, The Build Doctor on “Devops: cleans and shines without harsh scratching“
- John Allspaw, VP Operations Etsy, formerly flickr on DevOps: These Soft Parts
- James Turnbull, Director of Operations for Puppet Labs on The State Of DevOps
- Stephen Nelson-Smith on The Implications of Infrastructure as Code
- Tim Driggers on Approaching Legacy Environment Management with DevOps
- Patrick Debois, “Mr. DevOps”, on Devops – a Romance of Many Dimensions
The series started in November and brings you a wealth of background information about DevOps today and tomorrow. Stay tuned by subscribing right now.
3 thoughts on “DevOps – What’s Up?”